IT Project Manager
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Functional - Project Management, Requirement Scoping, and Stakeholder Engagement
• Develop project scope and objectives, ensuring buy-in from all relevant stakeholders as well as technical feasibility.
• Document all user requirements, storyboards, process flows, wireframes into functional specification documents.
• Prepare functional documentation such as meeting minutes, prepare test case and test plan, user training documents.
• Coordinate internal and external resources for execution of projects.
• Provide regular update reports on project status, analyses, risk and issues.
• Provide ongoing engagement and support to stakeholders by identifying and troubleshooting problems.
• Develop and implement effective communication & change management plans, including marketing to, educating and training end-users to improve user adoption and user satisfaction.
2. Technical – Solution architecture, evaluation and dev resource management
• Define architecture for integrating solutions/ applications/ data.
• Evaluate and determine optimal technology solution (whether buy or build) that can be implemented to close these gaps or improve existing solutions.
• Define required project resources, and coordinate internal and external development resources to meet project requirements.
3. Process & governance
• Define and implement processes and systems as required, including maintaining comprehensive projects and policy documentation, to ensure the process of developing and managing digital products will continue running sustainably and with accountability.
• Define metrics for success (e.g., project KPIs, developer KPIs, user KPIs), and implement tracking for monitoring and improvement purposes.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• At least 5 years of experience working in a project management, scrum master or similar role.
• Demonstrable leadership experience in a technical role.
• Experience working in an agile / scrum development process.
• Hands-on experience working with project / document management tools such as Jira, ServiceNow, SharePoint.
• Solid knowledge of UI/UX design / wireframing tools (e.g., Figma, InVision, Marvel).
• Solid knowledge of data architectures and analytical methodologies.
• Have fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrable ability to reason in a logical and structured manner.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Adaptable to change and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent time management skills, with an ability to operate under pressure, prioritise tasks & resources and be deadline driven.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your CV to email: HR-Recruitment@fico-ytl.com
- Direct apply CV: HR Department – Fico-YTL Cement, 26th Floor – E. Town Central, 11 Doan Van Bo, District 4, HCMC.
- Contact: 028 3821 2872 (1102) - Ms. Yến