Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Develop and implement web and mobile applications using ServiceNow and Power Platform (O365), which includes workflows administration, report setup, data imports, and third-party software integrations.
• Identify and promote standardization and reusable functionalities to increase development speed, maintainability, scalability, and improve information flow.
• Collaborate with a team of developers and project managers and ensure projects are completed to standard.
• Update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades to certify all applications for use after the upgrade is completed.
• Assist in providing application support such as end user troubleshooting and debugging.
• Assist in enhancing existing software components and adding new features.
• Compile and analyse data, processes, troubleshoot problems, and identify areas for improvements.
• Keep up to date with technological trends and developments.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields.
• Have fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS.
• Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent teamwork skills.
• Excellent time-management skills.
• Knowledge or professional experience developing apps using rapid application development tools such as ServiceNow, PowerApps, or other equivalent low code platforms will be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your CV to email: HR-Recruitment@fico-ytl.com
- Direct apply CV: HR Department – Fico-YTL Cement, 26th Floor – E. Town Central, 11 Doan Van Bo, District 4, HCMC.
- Contact: 028 3821 2872 (1102) - Ms. Yến