Technical Management Development Program (TMDP)
Technical Management Development Program (TMDP) is designed for young graduates who are eager to learn, develop their leadership and fully exploit their potential.
Fico-YTL Cement is embarking on a journey of growing and becoming a leading company in our field. We plan to scale up our production capacity and participate in Vietnam’s cement industry consolidation. We work on embedding international standards of operation, leveraging the support of our reputable foreign partners and deep local knowledge of our capable and passionate management team. Due to our expected significant growth, we need talents pipelines in all functions of the business.
Technical Management Development Program (TMDP) is designed for young graduates who are eager to learn, develop their leadership and fully exploit their potential:
- Phase 1 – On-boarding: This phase provides you with the company insights about its operation, values, the program overview and management expectations for young employee. Also, you will be trained with required soft and functional skills, which make you ready for next challenges. You could be assigned to a mentor, who supports you in the transition to a business environment
- Phase 2 – Gaining functional experience: It is a key step for you to have a broader view about your target role in the context of business and your department, interact with future stakeholders and build network, shape your working style, and get necessary functional knowledge. We design this phase in a format of boot camp / field combination to help you learn and practice newly acquired skills
- Phase 3 – Performing in your position: You will have a chance to show your performance with can-do attitude based on assigned KPIs. Coaching and feedback is part of our culture and will help you further develop
We are looking for:
- Fresh graduates or people of less than 1 year experience by the time of application with technical background: Automation, Mechanical, Electrical;
- Proactive, result-driven, able to adapt and learn;
- GPA: ≥ 7 (2.8/4).
How to apply:
- Send your CV to email: HR-Recruitment@fico-ytl.com
- Direct aplly CV: HR Department – Fico-YTL Cement, 26th Floor – E. Town Central, 11 Doan Van Bo, District 4, HCMC.
Other Recruitment Jobs
Review routine/annual tax returns that prepared by the accountant and assists with projects associated with tax compliance & ensure tax payments are on time & accurate;
Liaise with tax officer for tax audit and ensure the efficiency of the compliance processes and provide findings to the supervisor.
General Accountant (Managerial)
Responsible for month-end closing processing, accounting transactions verifying and internal/external financial reporting in comply with VAS and local statutory requirements in a complete, accurate, timely manner.
Understand and consistently apply, enforce, and ensure compliance with general and/or specialized regulatory, tax and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and internal controls.
Maintain the stable and accurate operation of the central control system and equipment in a cement plant.
Business Management Development Program (BMDP)
Business Management Development Program (BMDP) is a program to select and develop potential young candidates and have passion with jobs in the business sectors of the Commercial: Commerce, Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Foreign Languages, Economics, Economic Law,….
Manage budget & expenses of Marketing;
Manage transport control & trade inventory;
Manage brand asset inventory;
Manage overall Marketing administration.
Mechanical, Electrical & Automation Technician
Fico-YTL wishes to build a technician team with good skills in production cement industry;
With us, you will receive practical training and experience at work, we help you develop a solid career path and have the opportunity to become professional technician.