Review routine/annual tax returns that prepared by the accountant and assists with projects associated with tax compliance & ensure tax payments are on time & accurate;
Liaise with tax officer for tax audit and ensure the efficiency of the compliance processes and provide findings to the supervisor.
1. Handle day to day operation of tax compliance matters effectively
- Review tax reporting, tax returns, tax calculations of the group of companies. Improve / streamline / implement effective work processes & ensure adhered to reporting deadline;
- Ensure tax payments are accurate & made on timely basis;
- Standardize necessary tax calculation/reconciliations working paper for the companies for easy review, approval and documented properly for future reference;
- Proactively interact with internal stakeholders within accouting team for any improvement on the Chart Of Account/GL Codes/documentatoin requirements for better compliance as well as pick up the knowledge of SAP processes;
- Liaise with local Tax Consultants to resolve any tax issues that detected in transactions/other daily operations;
- Liaise with Tax Authorities on tax audit, tax enquiry;
2. Leadership role:
- Lead a junior to set up a simple local accouting software to keep the bookking of an Investment Holding Company with minimum payment transactions e.g ~ 5 payments transaction a month;
- Guide the junior on the submission of routie tax, statistic, labor etc reports on time & accurately for this Investment Holding Company. (Book-keeping/ tax reports are currently outsourced to an Accounting Firm).
- 2-3 years’ experience as consultant from consulting agencies;
- Experience in handling tax audit;
- Holding recognized degree or certified;
- Sound tax techinical knowledge & skill;
- Attention to detail, deadline-oriented;
- Work well under stress;
- Positive thinker, logically thinking, proactive;
- Mature, proactive, resourceful, and hands-on with good initiative.
How to apply:
- Send your CV to email: HR-Recruitment@fico-ytl.com
- Direct aplly CV: HR Department – Fico-YTL Cement, 26th Floor – E. Town Central, 11 Doan Van Bo, District 4, HCMC.
Other Recruitment Jobs
General Accountant (Managerial)
Responsible for month-end closing processing, accounting transactions verifying and internal/external financial reporting in comply with VAS and local statutory requirements in a complete, accurate, timely manner.
Understand and consistently apply, enforce, and ensure compliance with general and/or specialized regulatory, tax and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and internal controls.
Maintain the stable and accurate operation of the central control system and equipment in a cement plant.
Business Management Development Program (BMDP)
Business Management Development Program (BMDP) is a program to select and develop potential young candidates and have passion with jobs in the business sectors of the Commercial: Commerce, Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Foreign Languages, Economics, Economic Law,….
Manage budget & expenses of Marketing;
Manage transport control & trade inventory;
Manage brand asset inventory;
Manage overall Marketing administration.
Technical Management Development Program (TMDP)
Technical Management Development Program (TMDP) is designed for young graduates who are eager to learn, develop their leadership and fully exploit their potential.
Mechanical, Electrical & Automation Technician
Fico-YTL wishes to build a technician team with good skills in production cement industry;
With us, you will receive practical training and experience at work, we help you develop a solid career path and have the opportunity to become professional technician.