Durability Cement That Protects Against Sulfate and Salinity Attacks
Supreme Shield is a high quality cement for concrete with high durability requirements in chemically aggressive environment such as seawater, sewage, water treatment plant and high sulfate soil. It is also suitable for environment with high chlorides and acid content.
It is specially designed to give low permeability and resistance to concrete against corrosion attacks from sulfates, chlorides and acid. This helps to avoid steel reinforcement inside concrete structure from corrosions and consequently prevent it from cracking and spalling.
Supreme Shield is Portland Blended Cement PCBBFS40 type HS compliant with Vietnamese Standard TCVN 7711:2013 and ASTM C1157 type HS.download e-brochure
- Technical information
- Safety Guidelines
Supreme Shield is specially designed and optimized to give important benefits in quality and durability of the final concrete:
• Verified high resistance cement against sulfates, chlorides and acid – over the time, concrete will have better protection in aggressive environment which allows long term durability of structure and cost savings.
• High late strength development – it gives high strength at 28 days, 60 days and 90 days in concrete. It allows optimal cement content in concrete which leads to cost savings in material. It also reduces shrinkage, cracks and provides durable protection layer for steel reinforcement inside massive concrete structure which leads to long term cost savings thanks to better durability.
• Consistent cement quality – Supreme Shield is able to reduce fluctuation of performance in fresh and hardened concrete at site. As a result, it gives great savings in material cost and more reliable performance.
|Tính chất của xi măng / Cement properties||TCVN 7711:2013|
|Cường độ chịu nén /Compressive strength (MPa)
3 ngày / 3 days
28 ngày / 28 days
|Thời gian đông kết (phút) / Setting time (min)
Bắt đầu / Initial
Kết thúc / Final
|Độ ổn định thể tích / Soundness (mm)||Max||3.5|
|Độ bền sunfat sau 6 tháng (%)
Sulfate resistance after 6 months (%)
- Store in silo, use within 60 days.
- Wear suitable Personal Protective Equipment.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.