BRAND ACTIVATION Executive
To develop and implement short-term intervention on market dynamic to achieve business target in an effective way.
1. Lead development and implementation short term trade promotion program to support business objectives:
- Closely work with Sales, Marketing Intelligent team to develop and implement short term trade promotion program to support pricing and volume objectives;
- Pre & post promotions evaluation through: estimated ROI, market feedback as well as market data readings when applicable.
2. Responsible for Promotion Payment and overseas tours to customers:
- Work closely with sales & distributors to ensure promotion payment to be on-time in-full;
- Lead & organize local/overseas tours to customers.
3. Responsible for Merchandizing / POSM items and store visibility:
- Work with 3rd party vendors to produce and monitor the usage of merchandise materials;
- Implement visibility activities ie. signages, store decoration.
4. Campaign planning, implementation and evaluation:
- Closely work with Sales and customers to plan and organize customer seminars/workshops;
- Manage 3rd party to implement seminars/workshops.
5. Ensure process complied to internal/external procedure requirement:
- Comply internal audit procedures.
1. Educational Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in business, preferable in Marketing, Business Administration;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Excellent command of English language.
2. Relevant Experiences:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in marketing or trade marketing department within retail, FMCG, building materials sector, including retail network & brand / product management.
3. Leadership Competencies:
- Analysis and problem-solving;
- Driver change and innovation;
- Engage & inspire;
- Customer focus;
- Adapt & learn.
IF YOU ARE A SKILLED, AMBITIOUS, ENERGETIC AND WANT TO JOIN US TO BUILD THE FOUNDATION FOR THE FUTURE, SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO HR-RECRUITMENT@FICO-YTL.COM.