Area Sales Executive (hcmc, dak lak, lam dong)
Plan, organize and control sales activities within assigned area to achieve, and if possible exceed sales volume and contribution targets.
1. Execute administrative tasks:
- Making plans & compliance with its deadline. Breaking the monthly sales target down to retailers;
- Making reports & compliance with its deadline;
- Execute some paper works to make sure all sales activities to be run smoothly ;
- Participate actively training and any program held by the company;
- Work or co-operate with MI independently and do some analysis and/or forecast about sales, market, competitor… and then prepare a proposal to line manager.
2. Follow up and implement communication net-working:
- Follow up and implement the Internal communication;
- Follow up and implement the External communication.
3. Follow up marketing channel management:
- Propose and conduct build-up of an efficient net-work of distributors in assigned territory;
- Co-operate with distributors to implement sales and/or marketing activities/programs in the assigned market;
- Co-operate with distributors working with their customers such as retailers, contractors, specifies… to gain some key sales & marketing objectives in respect of sales volume, market coverage, retail chain-efficiency and so on…;
- Pro-actively manage distributors doing their business in compliance with policies and/or procedures set by Fico-YTL such as Over-sales, territory assigned management (bombing control), pricing…;
- Follow up Master Coverage Plan (MCP) visiting retailers to improve Fico-YTL bag intensified distributions;
- Build up networking with construction companies, contractors, specifiers, board of project management;
- Make analysis and give proposals to line manager for distribution management improvement.
4. Cooperate with cross-functional on daily sales operation:
- Co-operate with technical support to give consultancy to end-users or solve complain to customers according to Customer Complain Tracking;
- Co-operate with Marketing to hold workshops (RW, TW, FGM, MS), implement trade marketing promotions to customers and other marketing actives/events if any;
- A long with customer service suggest credit supporting to relevant distributor and manage effectively credit granted to distributor to prevent bad debts from distributors;
- With logistic and production ensure physical distribution flow from Fico-YTL plan to end-user runs well at the best cost but high satisfaction from customers;
- Other assignments by line managers.
1. Educational Qualifications:
- B.A degree;
- Selling skill;
- Planning skill;
- Negotiation skill;
- Presentation skill;
- Sales management;
- Able to use Microsoft Office and PowerPoint.
2. Relevant Experiences:
- At least one-year working in sales technique both building material and household products;
- Having good relationship with construction-related bodies is preferable.
3. Leadership Competencies:
- Customer Focus;
- Leads for Performance;
- Fosters Teamwork and Cooperation;
- Adapts and Learn;
- Engage and Inspires;
- Cultivates relationships and networks.
IF YOU ARE A SKILLED, AMBITIOUS, ENERGETIC AND WANT TO JOIN US TO BUILD THE FOUNDATION FOR THE FUTURE, SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO HR-RECRUITMENT@FICO-YTL.COM.